Friday 19 September 2014

In space no one can hear you.......paint

So working on a little project with a theme to get me focused. Now while there are a lot of themes I'd like to follow I've settled with Space and the main brief is to create concept art & models for the following:
  • Backdrops / home worlds for 4 unique races
  • At least 2 types of space ships for each race - 1 Transport / Trade ship & 1 General / Attack ship
  • At least 2 types of Aliens - Male / Female or other depending on what I come up with
  • At least 1 Space Station / Docking facility for each race type
  • Icons / Badges representing each race.
So that's my brief idea to start with depending on how much I get done / inspired I might make more images / more models in time, but for now I figured its a good base for a project. - I have a similar project for fantasy I will also be starting up as soon as I get hold of the new D&D 5th Ed Player Handbook. Sci-Fi and Fantasy...classic combo!

Coincidentally I have been re-watching a lot of my favorite sci-fi programs so this should help a fair bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment